Wednesday, February 15, 2012

PJ Day

Mary Grace's Class had PJ Day on Monday
Mary Grace was so incredibly excited about this day. She counted down for almost a month! I let her decide which PJ's she wanted to wear, and of course she picked her Tinker Bell ones (thanks again Aunt Anna and Uncle Robby!)
Reading 'Bedtime stories'
I think it was actually a coincidence that their PJ Party fell the day before Valentine's Day (they are working on the letter P). So as a bonus they got to exchange Valentines.
This was Miller's first PJ Party
(and honestly, he's in his PJ's because I ran out of time to change him into clothes...everyone assumed I'd done it on purpose though! Ha! I was really impressed with myself for being dressed that early, but this would have been a completely acceptable time to stay in my PJ's too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment