I'm having a love/hate relationship with my iphone these days.
I love that I'm able to capture moments quickly. It is nice not having to grab my camera (and half the time I have to find a memory card too). And its also nice not hauling around my big camera when we go places.
However, I don't love the quality of my pictures. I'm certain the phone has the capability of taking better pictures- I just haven't figured it out yet.
Regardless, here's our life lately:
Annabelle and Mary Grace
I turned around today and realized Miller had climbed onto the stool by himself.
He thought he was pretty cool! The funniest part was watching him try to get down. He is SO cautious! It took him about 30 minutes. I was really proud of him though, he never cried for me to help.
Here's another time I had to laugh at Miller's determination. Mary Grace put him and the box inside the hoola hoop. Instead of going outside the hoola hoop and around the box, Miller crawled over the box to get to the other side. Such a boy!
Mary Grace really enjoys show and tell. I'm glad she has so much confidence and likes to talk in front of the class (her teacher does a great job using show and tell to increase the kids confidence with public speaking). Last week the theme was 'winter' and Mary Grace chose to take this hat that 'Aunt' Rachel made for her. Apparently instead of talking about the hat she gave a really long speech about the fact that she has people that she calls 'Aunt' even though they aren't really her Aunts!
Miller's last time in one of my favorite pairs of his PJ's
(I'm always so sad to put my favorite things away for the last time!)
Crazy Girl
Mary Grace has been on a sunny side egg kick for a while now. I make them for her almost every morning. She's recently become concerned with how St. Patrick's day will work. She actually thought of this problem by herself- how was I going to make green sunny side eggs? Scrabbled eggs just aren't going to cut it. So I told her I'd practice. They turned out okay. I feel like I can do better!










No comments:
Post a Comment