Easter 2013
Sunday, March 31st
The Easter bunny hid some eggs around our house. There was actually one on Mary Grace's pillow when she woke up and she was beyond surprised and excited. After the first couple eggs she quickly lost her enthusiasm. I think Brent was a little disappointed after all his hard work hiding the eggs.
Rather than putting candy in the eggs, we put small change and a few dollar bills. Immediately after church Mary Grace asked Brent to help her sort the money into her giving, saving, and spending jars.
Our friend's Erika and Shawn invited us over for an Easter brunch.
Miller was excited to see Nathan!
The Adult table-
Erika was incredibly sweet (and brave!) to host 14 adults and 6 kids!
Kids table-
The day started out a bit rainy so rather than risk mud on the kid's Easter outfits, Erika did an egg hunt inside. I think they stopped after each found egg to re-count. Rachel and I finally stepped in to help with the numbers and find the last couple eggs.
Sweet friends-
Vaughn, Bryce, Johanna, Eva and Mary Grace
Happy Easter!













No comments:
Post a Comment