Monday, September 16, 2013

20 Months

Little behind lately...but this cute guy is 20 Months!
 We are both loving our Mommy and Miller Mornings
(and no, we don't call it that...I just thought of it)
It's fun to be able to focus on Miller for a few hours and do activities just for him while Mary Grace is in school.



 Miller is the most charming little boy in the whole world! He's figured out exactly what works for him and he is a total pro at charming anyone! He is reserved with his smile and usually plays the cautious card...but then he bats his eyes, lowers his head and gives the world's most adorable, toothy smile.
(on another note- we're still working on his hair...his preppy comb-over was finally working, but the Chicago wind has him looking a little Donald-Trump-like)
 We finally turned Miller's car seat around this month. Although I feel safer having him backwards, I can't lie- it's SO fun being able to see his sweet smile!
 Miller is a tad on the quirky side. He slept in his pack n' play for a few weeks in the hotel and almost every night I would find him like this- with the bottom flipped up. So basically he was sleeping on a metal bar. Very strange! 
 One of the many things I've done lately to keep Miller busy for 5 minutes is ask him to move boxes for me. He likes to tell me he's a "maaaan" so I ask him to use his muscles to help mommy. He will grunt and act all tough and push the box across the house.
 And then this is what happens when I'm not keeping him busy at all times...
he finds trouble!
I thought Miller was going to be my good kid!!!
If I wrote about all of the things he's gotten into in the last week it would make me sound like a HORRIBLE mom...but honestly, he's just secretly naughty! I take my eye off of him for one second and he's into trouble. Not sure what I'm going to do with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment