I have a confession to make.
Remember my post about going to a pumpkin patch? Remember all those beautiful pumpkins in the pictures?
We didn't buy any of them.
It wasn't my intention when we arrived at the patch. But then we walked about 1/2 a mile downhill to the beautiful area you see in the pictures. I just couldn't imagine lugging 2 pumpkins and both kids a 1/2 mile uphill to my car (how quickly we get used to flat land...in TN I probably wouldn't have even noticed the hill!)
So, taking pumpkins home that day wasn't going to happen. I planned to stop on the way home, but Miller fell asleep in the car. I ended up promising that we'd go first thing on Monday.
We could walk to this nursery from our house. It's SO cute with tons of things to see!
Home with our pumpkins-
Miller picked these 2 (with a little help!)
And these are Mary Grace's 2.








No comments:
Post a Comment