Easter Bunny 2014
I CANNOT believe Miller didn't cry! I have no idea how this happened, but I will give Brent a ton of credit for making it happen!
Although as badly as I've wanted the perfect picture, a part of my heart broke when he didn't freak out. A sign he's growing up...sad!
After meeting the Easter bunny we went Trick of Treating...yep, Trick or Treating! Naperville has a "Safety Town" and rather than doing an egg hunt, they let the kids walk around and essentially Trick or Treat for eggs and Easter candy. Such a cute idea!
Miller might have warmed up to the bunny, but there was no way he was going to go near the bear!
Another day last week we dyed Easter eggs.
Mary Grace did such a good job! She was thoughtful and really wanted to make each egg beautiful.
Miller, on the other hand, broke like 10 eggs. He threw them. He cracked them. He dropped them. Pretty much any disaster that could happen, he tried it.
Finally he caught on and successfully dyed a couple.
This was the disapproving look Mary Grace gave Miller during the whole dying process.
Patiently waiting for the eggs to turn the exact shade she wanted.
The almost finished product
(if you're wondering how we filled up the carton- it's because I boiled twice this many!)
Putting stickers on the eggs
Whenever we do holiday projects (carving pumpkins, Christmas cookies, etc.) I'm reminded why I'm so thankful the holiday only comes around once a year. Whew..it's a lot of work!















No comments:
Post a Comment