Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Chuck E Cheese

A few months ago Miller brought to our attention the fact that he'd never been to Chuck E Cheese ("in his whole life.") At first I ignored his suggestions that we should go because I've been there and done that with Mary Grace...and it's not my favorite place. 

But Miller wouldn't drop it. It was on his mind ALL THE TIME! Brent and I finally came up with the idea of letting him earn a visit. 


Miller worked hard for almost a month earning 10 stickers for a trip to Chuck E Cheese!





 Mary Grace spent every single one of her tokens on Ski Ball. She has a crazy talent for this game! 
 At one point Mary Grace beat the record and got 300+ tickets!
(I have no idea why the numbers didn't show up in this photo- fortunately I noticed it and was able to run back over and take a picture before the next person put a token in that machine)
 The high score was 46,000 and Mary Grace got 54,000!

We ended up having a very fun time at Chuck E Cheese. Miller was so happy and very proud of himself for earning it!

No comments:

Post a Comment