Tuesday, June 20, 2017

May Extra

Holy cow- I've gotten wayyy behind! 

Here are all of my May pictures that didn't make it into a Sunday 7 Post...
(with the exception of all of our beach picture which will be their own post!)

Miller had his last day of morning BSF. Super sad day for me because it's something we've always done together. He's done 6 different studies!
 I am a children's leader and although I have a few pictures with my sweet kiddos, I'm not allowed to post them anywhere. I had to take a picture of my empty room though. It was a very sweet year with 14 babies!
 Miller with his two Children's Leaders- Ms. Vellonia and Ms. Joyce.
 Mary Grace and her teacher just happened to both dress as indians for the last day of school (they could be anything from the history timeline)-
Love this picture of them together! Mrs. Allen was WONDERFUL!
 Miller's Preschool class singing for the moms during Muffins With Mom.
 These boys have been sweet friends since day one at First Baptist Preschool- we are going to miss Jackson so much next year!
 Mary Grace's Spring Concert
 Mazie (from Miller's class) has a brother at Greyfriar with Mary Grace. These two ended up insisting on sitting together during the concert.
 Art show after the concert- Mary Grace's is the center frog (with the white sky...because I didn't let her stay after school one day to finish her picture.)
 Blurry picture Brent snapped, but still so sweet!
 Derby Party
 He tries so hard to keep up with the big kids!
 My friend Holli (Jackson's mom) and I decorated the preschool for Teacher Appreciation Week. Here is just one of her awesome murals (I just help tape/hold!)
 Last t-ball game of the season (and probably ever...I think we're moving up to Coach Pitch in the fall!)

 Great season for the Braves!
 The cat loves Brent the most.
Mother's Day morning I woke up to the sweetest surprise from the kids- a pinatta-style box full of sunshine. Miller knew that's exactly what I'd want and Mary Grace crafted the whole thing. SO THOUGHTFUL!
 Brent also woke up early that day to make a cheesecake. He put so much time and effort into this delicious dessert!
 Brent, Danny and Todd decided to collaborate on Mother's Day Dinner and it was AMAZING!!
 Loved celebrating the day with these 2 awesome mamas!
Erica, Sarah and Kim
 Todd, Erica, Sarah Brent, Kim and Danny
Miller's last day of school- with his teachers Ms. Laurie and Ms. Christine
 Graduation Ceremony



 These are the only 3 kids left from the 2-year old class.
Jackson, Miller and Lily Kate
What great friends! It's hard to believe we met these kiddos when we were still living in a hotel having just moved to Charlotte. Lily Kate had also just moved to Charlotte from Chicago earlier that same summer.
 Ice Cream treat for the graduate


 Mazie's Tea Party

Hopefully I can get all my June pictures (and the beach pics from May!) up before July! 


No comments:

Post a Comment