Monday, July 10, 2017

June Extra

All of the extra June pictures that didn't make it into another post:

Ice Cream afternoon

Night swimming up at our pool

Mary Grace, Lila, Miller and Brody
 Marist Girls weekend at Courtney's Lake House

Sarah and Caroline
 Megan, Caroline and Sarah
The 5 minutes we had the whole crew (because I left early and Diana came late- we crossed pass for a few minutes)
Diana, Laura, Courtney, Megan
Cameran, Caroline, Sarah and Erin

 While I was at the lake, Brent was at the Summer Kick Off neighborhood pool party

David and Brent
 Miller and Caleb
Miller got used to all of us sleeping in the same hotel room on vacation. He struggled coming home to his own bed. One night I sat with him in his old chair (which is now in my room) and he actually fell asleep. I can't remember the last time I rocked him to sleep!
 Mary Grace has been teaching Miller to swim freestyle. Here she's practicing on the side of the pool. Some days (moments) she's a terrible big sister...but overall, she's really awesome!
 Group cannonball into the pool
Paxton, Whittaker, Miller, Kinnick, and Mary Grace
 National Catfish Day
 So after church we drove an hour to some BBQ restaurant so this crazy girl could have catfish for lunch!
 Brent played golf with our neighbors Todd, Danny and Daniel and took this sunset picture from the course.
 Another day, another trip to the pool. 
Mary Grace, Daniel and Miller
 Daniel is such a good "big brother" to Miller! He really looks out for him and is so sweet! This day at the pool they worked on diving. Of course Miller did it perfect every time I wasn't taking a video.
 A little bike riding before bed. Brent turned on the irrigation and the kids took that as an invitation to run through sprinklers!
I mentioned in one of the Sunday 7 posts that my friend planned a super fun play date for a lot of our neighborhood friends at a local cupcake shop. Here are more pictures from that day:



 Mary Grace and Hadley

Looking back on June I honestly can't believe how much we did. I just erased our kitchen chalkboard calendar and it was PACKED!
I will post more of our Road Trip pictures soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment