Friday, March 9, 2012

Miller- 2 Months

March 7, 2012
Miller is 2 Months Old!



Miller at 2 Months:
  • Loves to smile. Well, when he feels like it.
  • Despises tummy time. We've quit trying. Bad, I know.
  • Mover and a shaker. He enjoys going places, riding in the car or stroller, rocking, swinging and bouncing. Gets bored just sitting or laying around.
  • Hates silence. Truly, he will only sleep or be content if there is noise. If no one else is making noise, he thinks it's his job...so he cries. We're still sleeping with the TV on.
  • Looks panicked every time he hears his sister's voice. It's kind of funny. There can be 20 people talking and he sleeps right through it, but as soon as Mary Grace's voice enters the picture his eyes shoot open!
  • Mostly wearing 3-6 month clothes.
  • Wearing Size 1 Diapers, but only because I over bought ahead of time and refuse to let them go to waste.
  • Weighs a whopping 14 pounds even.
  • Kinda fussy. Not to name any names, but he isn't the fussiest baby we've ever had. But he isn't perfect either. He always lets out a squawk to test the waters and see if someone is going to calm him down, and if nothing happens then he just wails.
  • Wanna-be thumb sucker. As a result, has a love/hate relationship with passy. For some reason I've taken to calling it his "Pass." I guess it just sounds more manly.
  • Sleeps with his arms above head. No covers. Head jammed into the top and side of the bassinet. I refuse to put him to bed this way. He will squirm for 10 minutes every night until he's achieved this position.
  • Regularly sleeps from 10PM until somewhere between 4AM-6AM. Eats and goes back to sleep. He does not appreciate being woken up again until he's ready to get up.
  • Snores. We actually had to go see an ENT immediately after his 2 month appointment on Thursday. His pediatrician was concerned he might not have a fully developed nasal passage. It would have required surgery. Fortunately, it's just Laryngomalacia. Google it (that was exactly what the ENT told me when I said "huh?"). We'll go back to the ENT in 6 months and make sure it has improved and/or cleared up completely.
  • Chameleon-like hair and eyes. Different lights, different looks.
  • Still well liked by his family.

1 comment:

  1. haha, glad he's still well liked by the fam :) I LOVE these updates and details - miss you all!

    ReplyDelete