Thursday, May 23, 2013

Spring Program

Trinity Spring Program
Tuesday, May 21st

TK recited their Bible Verse, several poems, sang a song and played an instrument (more on that later)
Emma Clare, Bella, Mary Grace, 
Harrison, Sarah, Isabel and Laynie

Mary Grace is very comfortable on stage. She kept smiling at us- like a noticeable amount. On the way home she said "I couldn't decide which smile should be my stage smile so I tried out a bunch of different ones."
Ah, that explains all of the goofiness!

These are 'Boom Whackers'
For months I thought Mary Grace was making the name up and then one time I heard Isabel mention the instrument. It was nice to FINALLY find out what a Boom Whacker looked like! 
The music teacher conveniently picked a song with 8 parts for a 7 person class. Mrs. Rowe was thrilled- ha! 
At the end of the program all of the classes came back up on stage for a final song.
Annabelle and Mary Grace
Since these two know each other from outside of school I think it's always a fun surprise to both of them when we end up together at productions!
Nana had a special treat for Mary Grace after the production-
A Hello Kitty ice cream bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment