Taylor Swift Concert- RED Tour
Saturday April 27th, 2013
As some of you might remember, we took Mary Grace to the Taylor Swift concert back in October 2011. At least once a week since then she has asked me when we can go to another Taylor Swift concert. So when Taylor announced the new tour I considered getting tickets. Checking the arena schedule I realized that Disney on Ice was coming the weekend before. Brent and I decided she could choose one or the other- no surprise, she chose Taylor.
I'm so glad we went! She loved every second, sang to most of the songs and screamed her head off! She was also completely mesmerized by the actual production. She didn't miss anything- pointing out when the stages moved around, when Taylor changed outfits (which happened about 20 times!), when the lights moved, etc. She stayed on her feet for the whole concernt and we stayed until the very end.
Mary Grace has been living in her new t-shirt!






No comments:
Post a Comment