Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Another Edition...

...of That's What She Said!




Proof that she is a natural blonde-

"So what animal is this chicken from?"
(total blank stares from Brent and me)
"oh, a cow?"


_______________


And another-

Barista at Starbucks: "Sarah"
MG: "Mom, that is so cool. Your drink is called a Sarah. I guess that's why you like that kind"


_______________


Proof that she's Brent's daughter (his motto: Ask forgiveness not permission)-

MG: "Are you mad I glued the colors to the poster?"
Sarah: "no"
MG: "Oh, I thought you would be."
Sarah: "Then why didn't you just ask?"
MG: "Because if you said no, then I wouldn't get to do it. And I really wanted to do it."



_______________


Proof that she's the world's best big sister-

"Why do we still have Miller?"


_______________


MG: "Miller and me were playing"
Sarah: "Miller and I"
MG: "Moommm, me and I mean the same thing"
Sarah: "I know. But grammatically you need to say I in that sentence. If you took Miller out of the equation..."
MG interrupting: "You mean like if we killed him?"


_________________


"Mom, I'm really getting concerned about Miller's manners"



_______________


Proof that while she lacks common sense, she's smart-


MG:  "I think we can take broccoli off my not like list"
Sarah: "oh really? Then why don't you eat the broccoli on your plate?"
MG: "I love it so much, I want to save it forever"



_______________



Reading Little House on the Prairie-
A description of Mr. Edwards: "He was a wildcat from Tennessee"
MG: "Wait. Mom. That doesn't make any sense. Wildcats are from Kentucky. Mr. Edwards should be a Volunteer!"



_______________


"Am I old enough to retire?"


Love.Her.   

1 comment:

  1. Favorite Posts Ever!!! Seriously, you need to write a book!!! These are seriously priceless...except, not - you could make millions!

    ReplyDelete