Saturday, November 2, 2013

That's a Wrap

October is over. Wow!
Here are all the random October pictures from my phone that haven't made it into a post yet.

I love this little boy! He is always happy! And, if you weren't sure judging from his huge smile, all you have to do is listen to him. He walks around saying "Appy. Appy" all the time!
 And this is why we turned one room into a library-
 When Miller naps in the afternoon, I can usually find her in here reading. Love it! And her!
 Last Cheerleading game of the season
(thank goodness! As much as Mary Grace loved it...it got really old for us! You can only listen to "Dynamite, we're Dynamite, we're tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick Boom dynamite" so many times. 
 A few weeks ago Brent and I had a date night and we went to The White Chocolate Grill. We really enjoyed our entrees (which had nothing to do with white chocolate), but we especially loved our dessert- a white chocolate brownie! Yum!!
 If anyone is looking for a stock tip:
You'll want to invest your money in the Magic Eraser stock.
Miller has turned into quite the sneaky artist! First he colored crayon all over Mary Grace's desk chair, then he colored pink marker on our new yellow couch, and also on the hardwood floor, and most recently we found this pencil drawing on our wall. 
I can honestly say, I have no idea how this keeps happening. We have confiscated anything he could draw with, and we also keep a pretty close eye on him. We truly think he has a secret stash of crayons, markers, and pencils hidden under his crib or something.

Last weekend we went to Rowan's 3rd Birthday party at a local gym/bounce house
 Kira and Mary Grace
 Spaghetti Night
The other night we went out to dinner with some friends from cheerleading. My friends, Jessica and Karen, and I decided to save the girl's trophies (which were just handed to us after the last game) to give them out at dinner.
Navya, Kira and Mary Grace
 Mary Grace started gymnastics last week with 2 girls from her Kindergarten class

Isabella (not from school), Mary Grace, Anna and Michaela
 2 cute kids ready for November!

No comments:

Post a Comment