Megan's Bachelorette Party
Austin, TX
May 22nd - 25th
Most of us coordinated our flights to be on the same plane from Atlanta to Austin on Friday.
Susan, Karly, Megan, Sarah, Katie and Caroline
(there were 3 more on our flight not pictured)
(there were 3 more on our flight not pictured)
On Saturday we were all anxious to see Austin!
South Congress Street
Lunch at Snack Bar
(it's hard to tell, but it's absolutely pouring in the background. We got SO lucky with weather! Although it was supposed to rain the entire trip, we really only had a few times where it was a problem.)
Dinner at Benji's
Sarah and Erin
Sarah, Megan and Krissy
Caroline and I are early-ish risers and each morning we walked for coffee before the rest of the house woke up. On Sunday we decided to walk downtown and look at The University of Texas. Graduation had taken place the day before and many of the graduates were on campus taking pictures. Caroline and I both went to The University of Tennessee (the REAL UT) so we had to take this picture!
Lunch at Perlas
The Marist girls (minus Cameran who left early to catch her flight)
Laura, Caroline, Sarah, Megan and Erin
Shopping SoCo
Bat Bridge
Megan has been my best friend since Kindergarten- I'm so glad we could spend a weekend celebrating her!
Dinner at Moonshine
Embracing Texas- both the beer and the "hook 'em horns"
Love this shot of downtown Austin!
With 14 girls in Austin, we ended up having to rent 2 houses. The 4 of us volunteered to stay in the smaller house which was right up the street from the main house. Our house had flamingos-
Laura, Caroline, Erin and Sarah
Such an amazing long weekend! I love Austin and can't wait to go back! And, I'm really looking forward to Megan and John's wedding this summer!
















Yay, so fun!!
ReplyDelete