I'm clearly WAY behind with my posts. Aside from the typical crazy, we've had a particularly rough/unexpected few days. In less than 72 hours my grandmother passed away, I made a trip to the ER with Miller, we held my grandmother's funeral, Anna (my sister-in law) went into labor, Mary Grace came down with the stomach bug, and our new nephew/cousin was born.
I'll post about all of that soon...but here is our May wrap-up.
Miller LOVES baseball so much!
(Actually, he loves all sports. Any given moment he's talking about a different one!)
Mary Grace had her final soccer game and got a nice trophy.
I am so proud of how dedicated Mary Grace was to soccer. She always gave 100% and had so much fun doing it. What she lacked in skill, she made up for in effort and attitude.
We've done a ton of bike riding in May.
Avery and Mary Grace
You have to love when the ice cream truck drives by on a hot Saturday afternoon!
Mary Grace, Miller, Brody and Lila
Lately we have not been completely consistent with Miller's schedule on the weekend. For one reason or another we have been staying up late and skipping nap. One Sunday afternoon Miller fell asleep watching golf with Daddy.
Going Away Party for 2 of our neighborhood friends
Mary Grace and Avery
We should probably just take Miller's bed out of his room!
We are LOVING our neighborhood pool! I have been trying to take Miller swimming as much as possible before all the big kids get out of school.
Miller loves playing with his buddy Jake during Mary Grace's violin lesson
Unfortunately, our neighborhood doesn't have a swim team and so 2 of my friends and I decided to sign our girls up at the Y. We are carpooling so it's working out really well!
Avery and Mary Grace
Movie night at Hayden, Hadley and Harper's house
SO FUN!
I finally finished sorting/labeling Mary Grace's Legos.
This girl loves dirt!
We went to her soccer party and somehow in a matter of minutes she got covered in dirt.
She is also a total bookworm. I snapped this picture when she was waiting on her ride to swim practice.
Maddie got her summer haircut.
Lots more posts coming soon!


















No comments:
Post a Comment