The first 12 days of November have been pretty awesome! We have enjoyed the nice weather and beautiful trees!
Last weekend we dog-sat our neighbors dog, Berkley. He is one of the best dogs I've ever been around and we keep trying to convince our neighbors to give him to us.
Our cat is also the best cat I've ever been around. As far as cats go, she's pretty cool. I love how she lays in bed with Mary Grace like she's a human. It's really funny!
Batman cookie at lunch after church
Hello Kitty cookie
I have a chalk board that hangs right by our back door. I try to change it out often with random sayings, but this time I got everyone's input for a thankful list. The kids thought of all these- I love the list!
Miller got a new batman towel and he's obsessed with it. He wears it around himself all the time. (I'm honestly not sure he even really knows anything about batman!)
Mary Grace got to dress up as the middle ages for her testing day at school (the one she goes to 1 day a week.) Mary Grace decided she wanted to be a Norwegian Viking. I'm not sure we nailed it with the costume, but she was very happy. Most of the girls dressed in very fancy dresses...I was a tiny bit worried at drop off. But, this girl was thrilled to march to the beat of her own drum!
Have I told you what a saint this cat is?!?!
Veterans Day at Freedom Park
Mary Grace and Avery
Caleb, Mary Grace, Avery and Miller
Today Brent took our neighbor Brody, Miller and Mary Grace to the Air Show
They got to make Christmas cards for soldiers
I'm not sure who loved it more, Brent or the kids!
The kids really love playing in leaves. We don't have a ton of mature trees in our yard, but we have a mini-forest right next to us. Although some of the leaves fall in our yard, it isn't really enough. This afternoon I found the kids actually bringing leaves into the yard! Ha!
Daniel, Mary Grace, Miller and Brody
Brody and Mary Grace
Movie night!
Mary Grace, Miller and Brody
We have so much to be thankful for this month!


No comments:
Post a Comment