Saturday, February 9, 2013

13 Months

The calendar can not possibly be right-
Baby Miller is 13 Months old!
 As heartbroken as I am that he's growing up- this is MY FAVORITE stage! Over the last month Miller has turned into such a fun little boy!
 Trouble!


 The other day Miller found one of Mary Grace's stuffed animals (Ruffer Anta Waggertail...I can't make this stuff up) while she was at school. You would think he found a million dollars. He was SO excited about the opportunity to play with a prized possession of hers!
 Ruffer Anta Waggertail got slobbered on and hugged for about 10 minutes before I took it away from him. He actually cried! I felt really bad, but I also knew Mary Grace would freak out if she knew Miller was playing with him.
 Playing at church in his new room- the walkers!

 This is how Miller says 'hi' lately. It's kind of a very cool 'hey, whats up' motion.
 Digging in the dirt on a beautiful day in February-
 He is also pointing to everything lately
 And apparently he's decided that he sleeps more comfortably without his clothes on. I've woken him up from several naps and checked on him in the middle of the night to find him stripped down to his diaper. I'm certain he could remove the diaper if he wanted to, but fortunately he seems to realize the diaper is necessary.
 (and yes, he sleeps in his Pack n Play right in front of his beautiful crib. Brent and I are crazy- we refuse to let him destroy the nice crib so until he stops biting he is ban from the crib)
Silly Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment