It snowed...again. And again. And again.
I'm usually a pretty positive person, but I honestly can't think of anything nice to say about this weather. I'm just over it.
Mary Grace, on the other hand, is not. On the 3rd day of snow, I couldn't avoid it any longer. I had to take her out, briefly, so she would quit driving me crazy.
Miller doesn't seem to appreciate the cold weather either, but since it was really good for his croup I made him stay out for a few minutes.
Different day, same scene...
the snow starts to fall-
Authorized eating of snow.
(as opposed to unauthorized eating of what she THINKS is snow...yep, that happened. Last week we were walking out of the library and as I was struggling to get the stroller through the door Mary Grace bent down and ate a huge piece of salt. I screamed. Not only did I assume it contains chemicals to melt snow- it was right in front of the door about 2 days after a snow. I'm sure a MILLION dirty shoes walked over it! So, so gross. Mary Grace looked at me with huge eyes and said "I thought it was snow.")
Praying that common sense will come with age.
PS. It was in the mid-70's all last week in Lake Mary, FL (where we used to live). Just saying.






No comments:
Post a Comment