Mary Grace has been begging for about a month now to buy her best friend Isabel a BFF necklace. Apparently the two girls have been discussing this for months.
At first I just said no. I hate to see her be so exclusive at this age and I worried how it would make the other girls in her class feel.
We talked about it, at length. I talked to Isabel's mom about it too and we agreed that Mary Grace and Isabel could have a necklace, but neither of them would be allowed to wear it to school. It was a good compromise and it made them VERY happy!
Mary Grace and I went shopping last week. She picked this out and bought this with her own money!
Isabel came over for a play date and the girls were SO excited about their new BFF status!
Very detailed cookie artists-
Love these sweet friends!



No comments:
Post a Comment