I'm back from my blogging break. And really behind.
I probably have at least 20 blogs I could post...but I'm going to try to combine as much as I can so I can catch up quickly. There will be separate posts dedicated exclusively to Christmas, but here are a bunch of December pictures.
We've had our Christmas decorations up for about half of the time we've owned the house!
Mary Grace was a HUGE helper this Christmas. She wrapped almost all the gifts that weren't for her.
On the other hand, this guy was NOT helpful. One morning while Mary Grace was at school and Brent was at work I wrapped a couple presents in front of him. As soon as Mary Grace got home he correctly identified several of her presents (he would point to them saying "lego" and "pony".) And then when Brent came home from work Miller immediately pointed to the surprise I'd gotten Brent- a new office chair saying "chair, chair." Ugh!
Mary Grace and I made our own special Christmas drink- a "Sparkler" to enjoy while baking cookies
(its sparkling red grape juice and ice cream)
We made Christmas cookies for her class party.
Mary Grace's Class Christmas party-
playing a Christmas card toss game.
Sam and Mary Grace
Miller is such a good boy! He sat quietly in the corner eating a snack during the whole party!
Sam and Mary Grace
(all of these party photos are from another mom. Julie always takes a million pictures at class events and then emails all of us the link. As much as I love taking pictures, it's kind of nice to not worry about it every once in a while!)
Covenant Christmas Program
Anna and Mary Grace
Baking Christmas Cookies
The kids were given very specific instructions while icing the cookies. I told them if they didn't lick their hands at all then I would let them eat any cookie they wanted when we were finished. Miller was super sneaky and ate some before I caught him. After he got caught it was an all out battle to stuff his face before I could take it all away from him!
Miller ruined the blue for all of us!
Celebrating Christmas with Nana-
Mary Grace is obsessed with the song "What Does The Fox Say?" and so she was super excited with one of the gifts Nana got for her!
Brent and a couple other managers went down to Washington, IL to help with the tornado clean up. This picture was taken in a REALLY nice, very new neighborhood. So unbelievable!
Great Uncle Jim gave each of the kids money for Christmas to get a Build-A-Bear.
Miller picked a monkey. And he insisted on Frosty The Snowman for the sound.
All of the workers at Build-A-Bear thought that combination was kind of funny and said it was a first. They kept trying to talk him into the monkey sound, but he insisted it had to be "frosty."
And, big surprise, Mary Grace got a My Little Pony- Fluttershy.
Thank you Great Uncle Jim!
Our annual family camp out in front of our Christmas tree.
Love, love, love Christmas time!


























No comments:
Post a Comment