Last weekend Mary Grace went to Navya's Spa Birthday Party
(not going to lie- I was totally jealous!)
Navya and Mary Grace
The girls got facials, massages and had their hair done. Then they got manicures, pedicures, and made their own fancy flip flops to wear home. They also got to make their own lip gloss! And then they had a big dance party and played games.
Would it be weird to celebrate my next birthday here?!?!?!
It was a bold choice, but Mary Grace went with red hair with sparkles and pink/purple zebra stripe nails. Hopefully this isn't foreshadowing of her future taste- yikes!
(and the best or most embarrassing part- I had to take her straight to church for musical practice. Brent was horrified I took her anywhere in public looking like this. The fact that it was church- ha!)
Fancy hair, fancy nails, fancy flip flops...
best party ever!







I will totally come to your party!!!
ReplyDelete