Monday, March 31, 2014

Left Over March

Before I get to our Spring Break pictures...
here's what's left of March.
 Miller is so silly!
 Found this picture on my i-phone from when I had 5 kids in my car!
CRAZY!
(Owen, Mary Grace, Anna, Cole and Miller)
 When Cole and Owen were in town, Mimzie wanted to make sure they each got a souvenir. We found some great ones at Legoland!

 Brent's new office opened this month.
The kids, Nana and I took over some sparkling juice to celebrate!
 Cheers!

 We went down to visit some of our good friends that just moved from Memphis to Indianapolis.
Miller, Maddie Grace, Mary Grace and "Memphis Cooper"
(I guess we will have to change our nickname for Cooper!) 
 Everyone loves Maddie Grace so much!
 The two MGs!

One last March note-
(and I'm deeming this a "March note" because at this point winter better be over!!!)

It's officially on record that the 2013-2014 Winter was the coldest in Chicago history. Lucky us to have lived through it!

No comments:

Post a Comment