My interview with a 7-year old!
What is your favorite color?
Pink
What is your favorite thing to do?
Jump on my trampoline.
What is your favorite song?
Jesus Loves Me
What is your favorite book?
My Little Pony chapter book
Who is your best friend?
Isabel
What is your favorite food?
Ice cream or energy bites (energy bites are our homemade granola bars)
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A girl in the Olympics.
What is your favorite part of school?
Recess
What is your favorite number?
1 because it's winning.
What is your favorite animal?
Cat
What is your favorite fruit?
Strawberries
What is your favorite car?
Race Car
What was your favorite vacation this year?
All the times I went to the beach.
What are you scared of?
When doors close by themselves at night.
What are your dreams?
Having a cat.
What was the best part about being 6?
Going on vacation and kindergarten.
What are you most looking forward to about being 7?
Doing lots of stuff. Like 1st grade.
This is the 5th year I've done this interview on her birthday. This year Mary Grace wanted to look back at all of her answers. I made her wait until after she'd answered the questions. It was fun to see what's stayed the same year to year and what has changed!
Here are the links to the past interviews:
6: http://www.borninthesec.blogspot.com/2013/08/interview.html
5: http://www.borninthesec.blogspot.com/2012/08/interview.html
4: http://www.marygracebowlin.blogspot.com/2011/08/interview.html
3: http://www.marygracebowlin.blogspot.com/2010/08/interview.html
Typically I post all the stats from our well doctor visit, however, we haven't been yet. We've had a very well year and never established a relationship with a pediatrician in Chicago. Since we were moving I felt like it was pointless to find a doctor in Chicago so we'll eventually make an appointment here and find out how tall she is and how much she weighs.
She's got a dentist appointment on Thursday- it was my priority. Braces are CLEARLY in her future!
Mary Grace is doing really great. She is so excited about our move. Today she picked out a new bedspread and we are going in a totally different direction with her room (no more pink...although I thought it was curious she said it was her favorite color!)
She can't wait to start school. She's completely confident and seems to have no reservations about being at a new school. She loved the new church we went to on Sunday and has already asked if we can keep going to that one because if not she'll miss her new friends.
I am so, so thankful for her amazingly outgoing personality! I can't wait to see what this year brings!



She dreams of having a cat. This is amazing. Hope she aspires to be a cat lady, like her aunt Megan :)
ReplyDelete