Monday, August 4, 2014

Goodnight

One of my favorite camp quotes has always been- "This is goodnight and not goodbye"

Chicago...goodnight.

 Oh the irony of leaving Chicago when it's BEAUTIFUL! It had to be the most gorgeous July I've ever experienced. Blue skies, very mild temperatures (like we had our windows open most days and nights!) and lots of sunshine.

 I caught these two cuddled up on the couch one morning. So sweet!
 Still checking things off the bucket list- even on our last day in town!
The original (as in, very first) McDonald's. 

 One final play date
Gavriel, Anna and Mary Grace
 The new grocery store in our neighborhood has a gelato shop. It's become a summer evening tradition (started by Nana, of course.) Very sad on our last night!

Brent and I are opposites in almost every way, however one of the things we agree on is Chicago. It's always been one of our favorite cities. Although the last year created somewhat of a love/hate relationship with the city, I will forever be grateful for the year we spent living here.

We will all look forward to visiting Chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment