As if there wasn't enough change going on in our lives...
Miller moved to a big boy bed last week!
Ideally, we would have left Miller in a crib until he turned 3 (which is exactly when we moved Mary Grace), but it really didn't make sense to set up the nursery for such a short amount of time. It pains me that we no longer have a baby in a crib!
Miller has been sleeping GREAT at night in his new bed.
Naps are a different story. He went about a week without napping. Well, technically, he napped. Just no sleeping was involved.
I thought we turned a corner because for the last few days he's slept well during nap time...but as I type this I can hear him talking over the monitor.
Miller definitely still needs a nap so this just might be a battle of the wills for the next season of life. I'm hoping as the newness of the bed wears off he will just settle in and go back to napping well!
Looking back at these pictures makes me realize we are getting more settled every day. There are actually decorations on the walls now and things are slowly finding a permanent place. Hopefully soon I can post some "finished" pictures of the kid's rooms.




No comments:
Post a Comment