Last week Miller's school had a pumpkin patch.
I tried to snap a few pictures before school of Miller in his fall outfit. Brent hates isn't a big fan of these "babyish" outfits for boys (and I tend to agree for everyday wear), but I love special occasion opportunities that I have to dress him cute like this!
"Hey Miller, what's on your outfit?"
"I goda punkin. And another punkin. I not know who dis is (pointing to scarecrow)"
It took all of about 30 seconds before Miller started swinging this pumpkin around like a bat. He is SUCH a boy!
Pictures from school (loving that his teachers take pictures and post on a private class website!!)
Lillie, Elle, Jackson and Miller
Collins, Miller, Han, Elle, Nate, Lillie, Jackson, and Sarah Rachel
Ms. Beverly's 2-Year old M/W class
(the girl sitting to Miller's left, Sarah Rachel, is Miller's favorite in the class so far. He loves her so much!)
We love fall!









No comments:
Post a Comment