Miller's First Interview- Age 3
What is your favorite color?
Green
What is your favorite thing to do?
Play with my jeep
What is your favorite song?
Take Me Out To The Ballgame
What is your favorite book?
A Mickey book (?? I think this is more hypothetical than an actual book)
Who is your best friend?
Caleb
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A baseball player and a Boomer (a firework "boomer")
Who are your teachers?
Ms. Bev-ee (Beverly), Ms. Rose and Ms. Patti.
What is your favorite thing about school?
Lunch
What is your favorite thing to eat?
Pizza
What is your favorite number?
3
What is your favorite animal?
Kangaroo
What is your favorite fruit?
I don't know fruit. (long pause as I stared at him)
Oh. bananas. But not the yucky pulls. And not the swooshy ones.
(Sadly, I actually know exactly what he's talking about. He's created his own names for the parts he doesn't like- he is SOOO picky!)
What is your favorite car?
Race car
My sweet boy just loves baseball.
"Yook at me, I'm a Mommy"
Miller is an absolute light in our lives. He is so cute. And so funny. He gets away with murder. He'll say something so expressive and funny. And then just tilt his head and smile. It's almost like he's been taught.
Miller is tall and skinny for his age. He has an incredible vocabulary and really only mispronounces words that he either doesn't know or that he calls something wrong (for example- he calls a couch, a "trouch" I believe he really thinks that's what it's called!)
Miller loves to sing and he memorizes words to songs really easily. He makes a huge distinction on who has a right to sing a song. If I try to sing certain songs he'll say "No, that is a Nana song. You not sing that one." Likewise, he doesn't like when I sing along to the radio in the car when it's a boy song (based on the artist that actually sings the song.)
Miller is a really sweet kid. He observes others and goes out of his way to do kind things, even when those things go unnoticed. Although he occasionally plays independently, he can most often be found right next to me. He'll say "I just want to be wiff you, mom" with a pitiful little pout. He completely thinks its his job in life to be my little shadow helper. Tasks usually take 3 or 4 times as long with his "help" but it's just so hard to say no to his sweet face.
Miller is still cautious, but it's becoming more obvious that he's not shy. He can be very outgoing and talkative when he's comfortable. But he doesn't really respond well to crazy. He actually likes being the only kid around- he'll say things like "only 1 kid can go to Mimzie's" or "Only 1 kid can go to the store with Mom."
Although he's cautious, he's still a rough and tumble boy. He goes hard- until he falls. Miller will cry until you give him a hug, and then he's just fine. (It is COMPLETELY opposite of Mary Grace. She will only cry IF we make a big deal of it. The more we coddle her, the more dramatic she gets. Miller needs a couple seconds of coddling and then he brushes it off like nothing happened.)
Miller is doing great in school. He's way smarter than I give him credit for. I think I still view him as a baby so it always shocks me when he actually knows things!
We love our sweet boy so much!





Love him!!
ReplyDelete