February is absolutely flying!
Super Bowl Sunday
Mary Grace, Avery, Miller and Caleb
(Miller asked why we bought a cake with a 4 on it! Ha!)
"Aunt" Rachel made the kids new hats-
they are awesome! We haven't really gotten a good chance to wear them (except for inside for fun), but I think the weather is going to get really cold next week.
Avery and Mary Grace
I thought it would be a fun activity to try to make cord bracelets during the play date. I clearly didn't think that through very well since these girls can barely tie their shoes! It was a frustrating activity that I ended up doing for them!
(Mary Grace did eventually figure it out and went on to make a lifetime supply of bracelets!)
Great Uncle Jim sent Miller his Great Grandfather's train whistle-
of course, Miller LOVES it!
I love my view from the library couch-
Mary Grace and Brody could swing for hours!
Miller got to have a PJ day at school
I am so thankful that his teachers do such a good job taking pictures and posting them for the parents!
Miller had a play date with his new friend Riley
Mary Grace has turned into such a bookworm. She will read an entire chapter book (roughly 150 pages) in a couple hours. Her favorite books right now are The Boxcar Children. She's also getting into Cam Janson.
Lunch at Mellow Mushroom
(can all restaurants get these computer screen tables? They are seriously the best!!)
Last weekend we went to Molly's birthday party at an indoor water park.
Mary Grace and Madison
Goofy girl before church!
After church we found a new park-
Squirrel Lake
Such an amazingly beautiful North Carolina February day!
(it ended up over 70!)
I have been major slacking on the blog lately!
I had some issues about a month ago and a lot of my files got messed up. I need to come up with a better system in the next couple months...but for now, I'm just going to try not to get too far behind!


















No comments:
Post a Comment