Easter Weekend
Knoxville, TN
April 3rd - 6th, 2015
Mary Grace and Blair were so excited to see each other on Friday when we arrived!
Saturday we went to Cole's baseball game. Miller was SUPER excited (and he made himself very comfortable!)
On Saturday afternoon I took Mary Grace and Blair out for a special afternoon. We went to a bookstore, got ice cream...
...and then painted their nails.
So fun!
Miller and Linley
Miller would not let me hold Reed at all, but he agreed to for a few seconds.
I love this picture of them checking each other out!
Cute cousins!
Mary Grace was fairly uninterested in Reed (she is NOT a baby person!), but I did catch one sweet second between the two of them!
I also managed to catch on camera Miller's crazy sleeping habits. Obviously, when I put him to bed none of these toys were out and he was tucked in completely on the mattress.
What am I going to do with him?
The Easter bunny found us in Knoxville.
6 cousins ready for an egg hunt (poor Reed slept through the whole thing!)
Linley (3), Miller (3), Blair (5), Mary Grace (7), Cole (9), and Owen (11)
There were A LOT of eggs!
Crazy girl couldn't resist going for the most difficult ones!
Mary Grace loves her Aunt LaLa!
Love spending time with cousins!




























No comments:
Post a Comment