Our Sunday mornings are timed out perfectly, almost down to the minute. Somehow even when we get started 5 or 10 minutes earlier, we always find ourselves back "on schedule" before we get in the car to head to church.
That being said, there would never be enough time to take pictures before church on Easter. I knew we could, of course, take pictures after church (which we did.) But given that last year Miller colored all over his brand new white shoes with a purple marker, I didn't want to take any chances!
So here are our pre-Easter, Easter pictures
As I've said before, I typically have 1 kid that does a great job when I try to take pictures and 1 kid that struggles. On any given day, it could be either kid in either role.
This day was Miller's tough day!
After taking the above picture (which, admittedly, isn't terrible) I told Miller to step out to the side a little bit so I could see him better...
When I finally got his feet where I wanted them, I told him to rest his hand on Sissy's shoulder.
He thought he was so funny!
When that didn't work I asked him to give Mary Grace a sweet hug.
We are back from our Easter/Spring Break travels and I have LOTS of pictures to post!



















Love them!!
ReplyDelete