Thursday, November 5, 2015

Pumpkins

2 Little Pumpkins
 Technically, we didn't actually make it to a pumpkin patch this year. It rained pretty much every weekend between our Disney Cruise and Halloween- with the exception of the weekend we went to Atlanta. So I ended up taking the kids to the produce stand down the street and snapping a few pictures. It was like 80 degrees, and they are standing on the side of the road in sweaters...but these turned out to be some of the best pictures I've ever taken of them!


 For every great picture I got, there are at least 20 bad ones.
Miller is a hot mess.


 He sure is charming though!
 We invited our friends over for a little pumpkin carving party.
Whitaker, Mary Grace, Paxton, Kinnick and Miller

We ate chili, "mummy dogs" and dirt cups. Lots of fun! Miller has asked for a mummy dog every day since that night. 
 Scooping the goo

 The kids spent about 90% of their time playing and eating, but they were all very opinionated about the pumpkin designs. Jeremy and Brent worked very hard to make them happy!
Miller's Shark Pumpkin
Mary Grace's Cat Pumpkin
I love Kinnick's Semi!

Halloween Tradition- The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
I purchased some costumes after Halloween last year when they were on sale. It's been nice having some boy dress up stuff around the house. Miller runs around in dress up all the time now! Since it was the day before Halloween I let him wear this one out of the house.
2 Cute dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment