Miller's Half Birthday
July 7th, 2016
How can it be that my baby is 4 and a half?!?!
This child could not keep his hands off the cake for 2 seconds so I could take a picture!
A very "Miller face"
Oh Miller. What a handful he's become lately. He's totally rotten, and he knows it. But he's hysterical. He always has the best (or most inappropriate) comment at just the right time. I hope he aspires to a more scholarly calling, but comedian will always be a job option for him!
Miller is smart. He observes everything. But he also just knows things. He plays so nicely until he doesn't. He loves to do exactly what Mary Grace tells him to do- especially if she's making up some imaginary game. He definitely enjoys watching everyone and joining in when he's ready.
Miller isn't the most independent child. He would rather hold my leg while I wash dishes than go play by himself. I keep reminding myself that it's a phase...
Miller also has quite a temper. He struggles to keep his body in check (he's been known to hit or kick) so we've repeatedly reminded him to use his words. Now he will say things like "I am SO mad at you" in a huffy little voice. It is really hard not to smile.
Miller is also really sweet and snuggly. He always says "I just want to be wiff you." He loves to be held. He does really well 1 on 1 with everyone. I think he would have made an excellent only child!
Miller is super athletic in like an almost unnatural way. He is a crazy fast runner and he picks up on any sport pretty easily. Baseball is his favorite though. He's going to play his second season this fall. He loves to talk about anything related to sports with just about anyone. He's very outgoing when sports are involved.
We love Miller SO much (temper and all!)
No comments:
Post a Comment