A couple weeks ago Brent needed to spend a couple days in Raleigh for work. We have not had the opportunity to spend any time in Raleigh since we moved to North Carolina so the kids and I decided to tag along. I reached out to a few places for Mom With A Map and got a HUGE response. I ended up having way more on my schedule than we could handle in (what ended up being) 48 hours! Hopefully we'll get to head back sometime this fall and do a few more things!
Quick stop for a pic at the Capitol Building
Videri Chocolate Factory Tour
Marbles Kids Museum
Miller was excited (and slightly overwhelmed) with his massive pancake!
Dinner at Cheesecake Factory
These two are hotel pros!
Pullen Park
I've never seen a happier carousel rider than when she discovered she could ride a cat!
Miller got stuck on the goat next to the cat (little brother problems), but he didn't seem to mind.
Right before we picked up Brent at his office to drive home, we had to make a quick stop for Uncle Robby on the NC State campus.
Now that we live in North Carolina the family rivalry has intensified. At first I fought it because I love UT so much. But honestly, if these kids picked any one of the unbelievable NC colleges...we'd be pretty lucky!
This is a very abbreviated version of our trip- many more stories and pictures on www.momwithamap.com

No comments:
Post a Comment