Tuesday, August 2, 2016

SeaWorld

A Day At SeaWorld
July 27th, 2016


Mary Grace and Miller were so excited about SeaWorld!

 I thought it would be fun to feed the Sea Lions...we weren't exactly expecting a tray of fish heads.
 Thankfully Mary Grace (eventually) was willing to do it.
 Penguins

 The dolphin nursery was awesome. The dolphins loved to interact with everyone watching. They were clearly happy to put on a show and have fun.

Shark Tunnel
 SeaWorld hosted our family during our visit so I've written about our experience on Mom With A Map. What I didn't mention is that our best friends from Florida joined us for most of the day.
We had the best time with Nicole, Cooper, Brady and Beck!
 I can't believe how grown up these two kids are now. They have been friends since they were about 5 months old. People have always thought they were twins- and our day at SeaWorld was no exception. Lots of people asked or commented.
 Shamu Show

 Beck, Brady, Cooper, Mary Grace and Miller

 Brady did such a great job taking care of Miller all day!


 Our day at SeaWorld was amazing!

Just for fun I looked back at some old pictures of Mary Grace and Cooper. There were SO many cute pictures to choose from, but these are some of my favorites!




No comments:

Post a Comment