Friday, December 23, 2016

Atlanta

Progressive XIX
December 22nd
It's always so great to be with my Atlanta girls! We had a very fun night at Laura's new house. One of the highlights was getting to FaceTime with Cameran and her brand new baby, Willow.
Megan and Sarah
While I was at Progressive, Brent took the kids to see the movie Moana. They loved it and love their little Atlanta tradition.

The next morning we headed to Lenox Mall to ride The Pink Pig. I grew up with this Christmas tradition, and it was so fun introducing Brent and the kids.
We arrived at the mall right at opening, and we were shocked to find a 2 hour long line! Thankfully, Aunt Megan met us there and took the kids to breakfast with Brent while I stood in line.

This was the old Pink Pig that I rode as a child (it has since been deemed unsafe, and they've modified the ride!)

We LOVE Aunt Megan!
Before heading back to Charlotte we had to grab a quick Hovan.

It was a very quick, less than 24-hour trip to Atlanta- but it was SO much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment