With everything we had going on between Christmas parties and Graduation, December absolutely flew by!
Lots of gorgeous sunsets!
We enjoyed lots of days at home in our PJ's. One afternoon Miller decided he wanted to try eating a banana like a monkey. It wasn't easy!
Our sweet Smokey
Puddle Jumping in the parking lot
Our Church hosted The Compassion Experience. I'm not 100% sure how I feel about it- although it was "family friendly," I thought it was a little intense. In the end, I guess I'm glad we went, but probably wouldn't do it again.
After The Compassion Experience we went out to dinner at Cantina 1511. The children's menu had an awesome word search and we had a little family race. Mary Grace and I won!
One of Brent's employees got married at a gorgeous farm on the coldest day in Charlotte history.
A few members of Brent's awesome team with the beautiful bride (Katie)
We got to have a cousins weekend mid-December to celebrate Thanksgiving, Robby's birthday and Brent's graduation. It was quite a weekend!!
Love these 4 so much!
We had a virus run through our house pretty much the whole month of December. It was very odd- everyone would run a fever for about 24-48 hours and then be fine. I think Mary Grace actually had it twice, but of course no one got sick at the same time. We kind of kept on going most of the month because it came and went so much. I did take both kids to the doctor at one point, but there was nothing conclusively wrong.
Brent took a day off work to have Lego Day with Mary Grace. They worked on Legos for about 8 hours straight.
Our favorite Ice Cream store closed for the winter. We had to get one last scoop or two on the final day of the year.
It's nice that our favorite babysitter, Mackenzie, works there so we keep up to date on all things Waxhaw Creamery!
Live Nativity at The Billy Graham Library
Mary Grace had the great idea to make snowman pancakes on Christmas morning. Brent decided it would be much easier to help her make them on Christmas Eve morning. I think they turned out so cute (and they were delicious!)
Making cookies for Santa
Smokey sat patiently waiting for any crumbs that might fall (she is so much like a dog!)
Merry Christmas!
This was our 3rd Christmas in this house. This officially ties our record for most Christmases in a house (we spent 3 in Lexington.)


No comments:
Post a Comment