Although it feels like I just posted my June overflow pictures- here are the ones from July that didn't make it into a Sunday 7 post:
Love Chick-fil-A!
Play date and pizza at the pool with Caleb
Sweet little neighbors!
I think Miller was worried I would forget about him when he went to Mimzie camp. He re-decorated with a picture he made at VBS earlier this summer.
Close up:
Poor sick girl trying to make the most of celebrating her birthday in Knoxville with a 102 fever!
Not happy campers at Urgent Care. Thankfully this was a super short lived virus!
Mimzie let Mary Grace order her own cake earlier in the week- this cheered her up a bit.
Missing a day of golf camp, but enjoying Shark Week. Not a terrible time to be sick!
Our eclipse viewing glasses arrived. Testing them out.
Golf practice
Miller and I played a game of Memory. It was unusually hard and we played for a long time. Eventually I realized that some pieces must be missing. Sure enough, we turned them over and all of these didn't have matches! It definitely added a challenge to the game!
Fun with neighbors!
Mary Grace has been creatively making her own lunches all summer (since she doesn't really enjoy lunch food- it's been a struggle to feed her!)
I was impressed with her chili nachos.
They built the Bunker Hill Monument.
Lunch after church at Cowfish
So thankful for such a long summer with these kids! It sure has been fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment