"Don't blink. You just might miss your babies growing old like mine did....trust me friend, a hundred years goes faster than you think. So don't blink"
Kind of feeling like this Kenny Chesney song is the soundtrack to our lives right now. Wow, it is going by SO fast! I want to stop time and just bottle these two up...
...and then they both start crying and I get a nice reality check! The sentimental side of me subsides and I can't wait for them to grow up past these stages!

Miller had his first play date last week. My friend, Sarah, came over with her 7 month old, Keith.
Watching the playoff games with Daddy-
First bath
(clearly, he was not a fan! Unfortunately for him, he slept 5 straight hours after this bath so he will probably be bathed often in the hope of sleep for mom!)
Miller is already starting to outgrow some of his clothes. So sad! At his 2 week check up he weighed 9 pounds, 2 ounces and was 22 inches long. Hopefully he will slow the growth down a little or we will be in 12 month clothes before the summer!
Poor guy can't even stretch out in these pj's!
One of Mary Grace's best friends- Annabelle- turned 5 last week. She celebrated with a fabulous dance party!
Mary Grace and Annabelle
sarah, i forgot that you changed blog websites! but miller is so stinking cute! i could just eat him up! how is mary grace adjusting? how about you? I'm sure you're doing great!
ReplyDelete