Today has been an interesting day...to say the least.
First let me say, no baby yet. And we are all fine.
I was up most of the night last night- fairly uncomfortable. I spent most of this morning just not feeling well and realized I hadn't felt Miller move much. Since it was a Friday I decided to call the doctor's office so I wouldn't be wondering all weekend if everything was okay. Of course they told me to come in right away.
After dropping Mary Grace at my friend, Ruth's, house I headed toward the hospital. Within walking distance of the hospital I was in an accident. Traffic came to a stop and I was rear ended very hard. The girl who hit me is fine, but her car was completely totaled. She was apparently reaching for something on the floorboard. My car held up impressively well safety-wise, but does have some significant damage (got to love the Pilot!)
Thankfully everyone who responded to the accident was amazing. The police took my info very quickly and sent me on to the doctor. Miller and I were immediately monitored. Although we are both okay, my doctor decided to monitor me overnight at the hospital.
I was having pretty big contractions when I got here and they were withholding food assuming we'd probably end up doing a c-section tonight. However, the contractions have calmed down and after begging for food they agreed. We will probably get an update in the morning from the doctor, but for now the c-section is still schedule for Tuesday and I will be released tomorrow afternoon.
Please pray that everything continues to look okay and Miller stays healthy. Pray we get some much needed rest tonight! And also for the girl who hit me- she was very shaken up! We will keep everyone updated!
No comments:
Post a Comment