Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Big Move

Miller moved into his own room (finally)!
Monday, April 23rd- Night

The move was long overdue. Although Miller has been sleeping through the night for 2 months now, I kept making excuses on why we shouldn't move him. First, I didn't want to jinx his amazing sleeping. Then we were going to be traveling. Then we had company. The excuses kept going.
I have been so reluctant to move out of any stage with him- or have any lasts.
I just want to baby my baby and cherish every second of it!

A tiny little part of me hoped he would do horrible and I would be 'forced' to move him back to our room for a while. But, of course, he slept like a champ. Mary Grace actually ran into his room first on Tuesday morning to wake him up check on him.

Miller didn't appear too traumatized by the move!

1 comment: