Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Wedding

Spring Break, Part 4: Athens, GA
March 30th - April 1st
We drove from Amelia Island to Athens on Friday night for Erin and Jon's wedding.
On Saturday morning Brent played golf with some of the guys (in case anyone is keeping count, yes, that's 3 times this week!) and I took the kids to lunch.
Clearly, UGA is NOT the place for Miller and Mary Grace. Both were wearing orange, and both incredibly unhappy!
I love Mary Grace's facial expressions these days. I told her to look upset-Lunch with 'Aunt' Megan at Taco Stand (guess who picked?)
Saturday night at Erin and Jon's AMAZING wedding-
Mary, Sarah and Caroline
Brent, Sarah, Megan and Paul
The Marist Crew
Laura, Sarah, Rebecca, Megan and Mary Elizabeth
Sarah and Megan
Sunday morning Erin's parents hosted a brunch. It was fun to stop by with the kids before we hit the road.
Best 'Aunt' Ever!
Congratulations to Erin and Jon! We're so glad we could be there for their beautiful wedding!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, love this one!!! Nice parenting Sar, having Mary Grace look upset in Ga! Ha!

    ReplyDelete