Between vacations, holidays and other random things we always end up with a few straggler pictures that accumulate on my camera. Sometimes they never even end up getting edited or posted. But, here's the best of the last month-
Vaughn, Mary Grace and Eva


Popsicle Break

'Play date dress up party' with her stuffed animals

13 Week old...I think. I'm done counting weeks. Its a hard habit to give up, but honestly I'm starting to lose count.


Mary Grace makes tons of crafts, both at school and home. She really loves everything she does. I have a hard time not saving things, but at the same time I don't have the pack rat gene. I wish I took more pictures of her stuff (before tossing it). She was obsessed with this bunny headband for a hot second.

Kind of hard to see, but here is Miller's first injury. There is about a 2 inch red mark at his hairline. It was much more defined in person.
Little guy has learned to scoot across the floor on his back. About a week ago I left him in the center of his room on a blanket. He scooted all the way across his room and ran into his crib.
No comments:
Post a Comment