Saturday, June 23, 2012

Last Weekend

Father's Day Weekend

Brent is kind of an amazing dad! He is super hands on and both kids absolutely adore him!
So I figured, what better gift than to let him spend the weekend alone with the kids.
(I'm totally kidding...my best friends planned a weekend in Nashville and he insisted that I go)

Atlanta girls invade Nashville


Cams, Erin, Megan, Kelly, Elvis, Caroline, Sarah and Courtney
 I was only in town for about 15 hours, but it was SO much fun to see my best friends and have a girls weekend!

Brent got nervous about a weekend alone with both kids decided to take the kids to Knoxville to visit his dad for Father's Day. There are a few random pictures from the trip- although NONE that have anything to do with Father's Day (would have loved a picture of Brent with the kids and with Pops!)
Mary Grace went for a ride in Mimzie's car (she was such a diva about it- she needed sunglasses and a bottled water before she left!)
 Aunt BB with her baby, Linley, and Miller
 Blair and Mary Grace
 Love little baby feet-

1 comment: