Last weekend (so we're talking LAST weekend...the 9th -11th) was
Friday night Mary Grace's school did a Fundraiser 'Parent's Night Out.' Of course, we had to take advantage of that- it was for a good cause (that phrase became the theme of our weekend!) Mary Grace and Miller had a blast and got totally spoiled. Brent and I walked away with 11 names and phone numbers of girls dying to babysit our kids. Score!
Saturday morning our friend's dropped off their little boy, Shayne, for us to babysit for the day.
Shayne and Mary Grace had so much fun playing!
That afternoon Erika, Rachel and I took the kids to see the SCAPA production of The Little Mermaid.
Mary Grace and Eva
Bryce, Eva, Vaughn and Mary Grace
Meeting the cast after the show-
Ariel
Sebastian
After the show we all ran home, got dressed up and grabbed our guys for the Birthright Gala.
It was such a great evening! Although, I did learn an important lesson...
never get up to go to the bathroom during a live auction.
Apparently my husband has trouble not bidding on things!
It was for a good cause, right?
It was for a good cause, right?
(although, secretly, I'm glad! We just got back from an amazing weekend in St. Louis- courtesy of an auction win!)
Brent and Nathan
Erika, Sarah and Rachel
Sunday we had an incredible guest speaker in church-
Dr. Matthew Sleeth. He wrote a book called 24/6 and it is a VERY awesome and interesting book that I highly recommend!
The weekend ended with me working on my photography class assignments-
(this one- of about a million- was working on getting your focus exactly where you want it)
Now...with this post done I can work on our fabulous trip to St. Louis!


No comments:
Post a Comment