Friday, November 30, 2012

iPictures

On September 21st, Brent and I joined this decade by getting our first iPhones!
(I only know the exact date because we actually got the iPhone 5 on the release date)

Here are a couple months worth of pictures we've taken on the new phones- 



 St. Louis on the carriage ride-


 My two favorite guys-

 I guess we should have done a video of this and not a picture. Miller was scrunching up his face and shaking his head. I've never seen him do it before or since, but it was super cute!
 Sadly, I think probably at least 25% of our pictures were food related. A lot of pictures revolved around Brent's new 'baby' - his grill (smoker?...not even really sure what it's called...but he loves it!)
 Braden and Mary Grace




Not the best quality (although, I feel like other people get great shots from their phone cameras), but definitely convenient!

No comments:

Post a Comment