Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Santa

Mary Grace and Miller's
Visit with Santa 2012
 Brent and I took the kids to see Santa last Saturday. I would post a video of the adorable visit, but Brent 'filmed' the whole thing...without hitting record! (since I forgot all of his clothes when we traveled for Thanksgiving, I called it even!) So anyway, I'll have to narrate the experience through pictures instead-
Mary Grace was awesome this year! She was a little nervous, but very excited. She practiced over and over what she would say.
Miller was a little blindsided and kept looking at us like 'Is this guy for real?'
 And then he'd look at Mary Grace and be like 'seriously? what are we doing?'
 Miller only had 1 brief moment of panic, but really I think he was just mad he was being held still.
 Mary Grace first told Santa what Miller wants for Christmas.
Miller's 3 things are:
1. basketball goal
2. car
3. truck
 Miller listened carefully to make sure she got it right!
 Mary Grace got a lot more excited and animated when she moved onto her list. She asked for:
1. An American Girl Doll- McKenna (the girl of the year doll)
2. The Leapster GE- PURPLE
3. 'That My Little Pony Set I saw in a magazine that comes with 7 ponies'
 One last ditch effort to get a smiley picture of Miller-
 Santa said he thinks these two have been pretty good this year (we agree!) Thankfully, I do think all the gifts are already ready at the North Pole!

No comments:

Post a Comment