Saturday, December 29th
We woke up to SNOW!
Brent made a perfect pre-snowman-building breakfast for Mary Grace!
Bundling up both kids took about an hour.
I am much better at sunscreen than mittens!
Summer attire is SO much easier!!
Brent took the kids on a little sled ride through our very flat yard
Cautious little Miller bailed out when Brent got going too fast...
And that ended his time in the snow!
These two probably could have stayed out in the snow all day!
Our Snowman, Mary Grace and Mary Grace
(because she names everything after herself!)
Okay, I'm good with our 1 snow of the year. It can warm up now!
Brent made a deal with me- if the snowman is still in the yard on February 1st (meaning the temps haven't gotten high enough to melt it) we can move back to Florida. Is it wrong that I'm almost hoping for cold temps the next 31 days?










Is it bad that I LOVE looking at Miller when he's crying?? Seriously he's adorable!!!
ReplyDelete