One of our favorite parts about going to Anna Maria Island is the beautiful beach. The sand is perfect, the gulf water is clear, warm and fairly calm. These 9 kids (and all the adults too) turned into such beach bums!
Sandcastle City
Hadley, Piper, Emory, Cole, Mary Grace, Owen, Blair, Linley and Miller
Miller, Owen, Mary Grace, Emory and (part of) Hadley
I spent 8 hours in the car on Sunday promising to take Mary Grace to the beach when we arrived. Unfortunately, the night was a bit stormy. But a promise is a promise...so we ran down to the beach for a quick second. The sky and lighting were amazing! It was raining so I only took one quick picture, but I LOVE it!
These two were pretty inseparable and WAY too cute! I have more adorable pictures of the two of them than all other combinations of kids combined!
Miller and Linley
(born 3 weeks apart...also, fun to note, Brooke and I had both just found out we were pregnant with them the last time our family traveled to AMI)
She is such a Florida Girl! The beach is truly home territory for her.
On the last day the 3 most adventurous kids (Mary Grace, Hadley and Owen) decided to catch crabs, clams and other sea creatures. There was chatter about bringing these new "pets" home in our car, but thankfully they were washed out to sea "accidentally" as we were leaving.
I think this guy may be coming around to the beach lifestyle...by mid-trip he was actually sitting in the sand and appeared to be enjoying himself!
Still not going to let go of mom in the water though!
Oh well, baby steps!
Mary Grace and Emory had so much fun stalking these huge birds. I was genuinely concerned that they would catch one!
Nothing better than the beach!

















No comments:
Post a Comment