Our last night in Anna Maria we decided to go watch the sunset at Bean Point (the tip of the island where Tampa Bay meets The Gulf)
Originally we planned to eat dinner out and then head to Bean Point, but all day Brent kept talking about the amazing blackened grouper sandwich that he'd had earlier on the trip (when they went out with the boat crew). He talked about it so much that Mary Grace and I really wanted one. Of course, by the time we got ready to go out to dinner we were a little rushed trying to catch the sunset. So we ended up packing up our wine and beer and got a few grouper sandwiches to take down to the beach.
Driving the golf cart out to dinner was a major highlight for the kids!
Our picnic view
It was seriously the most beautiful sunset!
When the sun finally set we stopped for ice cream on the way home.
Look how excited Miller was about his superman ice cream!
In hindsight, this ice cream and white pants were a bad idea!
Clearly, I wasn't lying when I said I took a lot of pictures on this trip!


















No comments:
Post a Comment